Best article on Collins I've seen...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Not much new for me. He'll be fine for now, but still, I want VY to be our QB before the beginning of the year.

3. smili

smili Starter

Nice article about Collins. I knew he had a troubled back story, but didn't know the details.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I find it hilarious that Haynesworth's comment was mostly about our need for a dominant WR. Keep hammering on that nail.. it might pan out.

5. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Wow what an article, really puts into perspective that Kerry Collins is the quarterback of one of if not the best teams in football. Much thanks to the defense but none the less he is doing it. Of course myself along with every fan wants to see Vince in there, its a no brainer but we have the team and the tools to win now. getting a wide out would make it even more real. Kerry is giving us the best shot to win. Jeff Fisher is the best coach in the league, he knows what he is doing, i trust his decision.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

what are the writers going to say if Collins actually plays a good game?!

7. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

"As Collins says this, there is a clear view over his right shoulder of Vince Young’s locker, which is adorned with five pictures of Young."

I *really* hope someone other than VY put those pictures up...

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Do you not have 5 pictures of you in your office? Almost everyone I know has quite a few pictures of themselves (clearly usually with people) at their workplace.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:suspect::gag::sad2::rolleyes:

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

HaHa! I have pictures of family....not of just me:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar