Best cell phone service

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I was iPhone negative until I got one as a gift in Aug. The phone itself absolutely rules. Apps are what make it. There's just so much cool sh** you can add beyond just texting and online service. A pro sounding theremin that you can plug into a soundboard!! Unreal. Guitar tuners, phone books, GPS, and just tons of unexpected cool stuff.
    My 2nd go round with ATT. First time they royally sucked but not too bad this time.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Telmore :grrhee:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I kinda want an iPhone, but I'd feel like such a douchebag if I had one. It's hard not to associate iphones with douche bags.
    BlackBerry Curve will have to do for now. Just a lower level of douche bag'ness.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ha

it's comments like that, that make us well ...

... make us realize what a sensitive soul you are Gloat

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I have AT&T and cant complain about service...of course this is about the only service we have in my region. What I've found out latey is the type of phone makes the service.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've had AT&T for a decade now, and I'd always been thrilled with it until the last few years. My experience with dropped calls has increased exponentially to the extent that I rarely go more than two days without one. My wife has verizon, and gets a discount because they're a client, so I'm getting ready to switch too.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I'll have to recommend T-Mobile, and it sounds as if the Five Faves plan might work for your needs. We've been with them for years with very few complaints. Plus, you could get a gPhone!

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I have a company phone :thumb:
    ever since I joined the company, they were using AT&T
    the network with the fewest dropped calls, dropped mine all the flippin' time ... also, I could not get signal in Kroger's or Sam's, which was kinda rough when I needed to call the Mrs. to get reminded of what it was she wanted me to get
    and I didn't like the fact that you had to pay extra for stuff like web/ text, etc.....
    \
    so, now we just switched to Sprint / Nextel, the company is pretty big on Nextel. we're in the Trade Show Managment industry and I guess they can come in handy ... but I don't use it

anyway ... Sprint
    so far, I love it
    I got the Simply Everything plan and it is indeed just that
    voice, text, web, data ... all included for $100
    apparently, I can get an EVDO card and go wifi with the laptop
    I also like the Sprint TV, tyhey had some fairly recent stuff on there when I was browsing through ... it's clunky, but hey...TV anywhere, on your phone (note ,this is not live TV, it's more of a steaming VOD)
    Sprint also has Nfl Mobile Live, which airs up to 8 live NFL games a week. they also got the NFL Network , ESPN, CBS, Nick, etc... it's pretty slick
    with AT&T, it's probably cost an extra $20/month

so far, all the problem spots I experience with att are not issues
    I always liked Sprint's network and the fact that they didn't charge for every single little thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar