Best fit - Vince Young or Matt Leinart? Vote!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans 4 Life, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree VOL. We have a chance to get a future superstar and we should take it!

2. Young is the way to go with this Titans team and the way we are set up with our offense

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll go with Young for now. He really did look great in the rose bowl, but I'd also be glad with Lienart. I think 3 is too high for cutler, but would love him if we trade down, same with D'Brick, but I think there's no way we get him, he'll be gone by 4 or 5.

This thread definitely wins the award for most posters with less than 10 posts. That's good, we've got lots of new interested fans, or at least fans with an opinion on the future! After the last two years, we can use new fans!

4. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

Just FYI:

I'm not as much a new fan as a fan that can now pay attention to this stuff. My wife and I have been in Cali for the past three yrs for graduate school Now we're home and in in the work force only. (meaning no longer going to school full time and working full time as well.)

I finally get to follow the offseason stuff and not just the scoreboard from the internet (we didnt get too many Titans games in cali :-/

Anyway... I like this board. So far there have been a lot of intelligent and well versed posters. Too many boards are full of kinds spouting out arguements that ignorant as well as boring. :)

In my mind, if you're going to have a heated discussion- at least have a good arguement.... :winker:

Maybe that was too much info.....*shrugs*

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Prag...

Your handle gives you away. Only someone just out of grad school would have such an intelligent handle. My daughter is getting ready to head to college so getting ready to have her come home smarter to me. Glad to have you on board!!!

6. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

:))

thanks VolnTitan

And I doubt she comes home with anything that you didnt lay the foundations for. Kids are normally not more intelligent than their parents; they just are able to take advantage of the opportunties and tools they are given. :winker:

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Aint that the truth. My mom and dad had HS gpas of higher than 3.75 with tons of AP and Honors classes. I had a HS gpa of 3.2. I am the "dumb rock" in my family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar