Best Game of Young's Career...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This guy played amazing today, 25/35, 249 yards, 2 td's not to mention 69 yards and a td of the ground, the Titans had problems with drops today, you can see the frustration on Young's face, but I'm sure this comeback win will give them confidence, hey, we won without our starting TE's and WR, I'm thinking Young's doubters will start to realize that this guy is the real deal...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i cant wait to see what meril hoge says

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

SCREW that guy. He should not be on TV!

4. Young scored 21 points in under 10 minutes in the 4th quarter not to mention driving for the game winning field goal, now that's impressive...

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I can't wait to see VY once he learns the game. :winker:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

First of many! Nice warming up beating his bro before we stick it to the horse princess!

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Best Game of Young's Career.....

So Far.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We're now a team that's finding ways to win instead of ways to lose. VY is definately the catalyst behind it.

I can't believe he's the guy the analysts said would need to hold a clipboard for 2 or 3 years.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I wanna know where all the guys are that said Young would never be accurate. Hmm, 24-35 with the drops. What is that, 66 or 67%? Sure seems like he was more accurate today. Just imagine if he didn't have all those drops. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

this game was a statement from young (and pac)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar