Best Hotel To Stay At Near LP Field

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by normativity, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. normativity

normativity Guest

I'm traveling to the MNF game with a friend of mine from Kansas to see the Titans for the first time at LP Field. We are going after I traveled to Kansas City to watch the Titans beat the Chiefs for the second year in a row.

In any event, I'm looking all over online for a place to stay near LP Field. I would like to not drive anywhere because there will probably be consumption of adult beverages involved at various points in time during the 3-4 days that we'll be down there.

Any recommendations on where to stay? Someone I know mentioned something about the General Jackson steamboat picking up and dropping people off at LP Field. Is that worth it?

Any advice from fans who have been to LP Field or live in the Nashville area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

BTW, if you have any advice of things I should do (besides seeing the Titans, of course) in the Nashville area, let me know about that too.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd stay away from the Ramada a.k.a the "Rat"mada and the Stadium Inn. There is a Days Inn near the stadium that isn't really all that bad. Many here will respond to this and recommend the downtown places and that's fine. I'd expect them to be more costly. So I rate the Days Inn as value. I have actually been inside it and it's perfectly respectable. Not a five star place but clean.

3. normativity

normativity Guest

Actually, the Days Inn was on my short list of places to stay. Anything else I should do while I'm in Nashville??

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'm staying at the Homewood Suites downtown in December. Anyone stayed there before?

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If you're looking to score some crack or maybe pick up a hooker, i'd suggest the stadium inn...shoneys is nearby as well.

6. normativity

normativity Guest

Sounds like Broadway here in Wichita. LOL

Nope. I just want to visit Nashville and be there on MNF when we beat down the Colts after smoking the Chiefs the week before. It'll be back-to-back weeks where I get to see the Titans play live!

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

These questions come up pretty often, maybe someone should put the answers in a nice sticky?...

8. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I stayed at the Days Inn last year...it was worth the money.....It's about a 5-10 minute walk to downtown(if my memory is correct). I will caution that I was slightly uncomfortable walking back late at night, part of the area on the walk back seems a little shady.

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar