Best Hotel To Stay At Near LP Field

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by normativity, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. normativity

normativity Guest

Sorry about not using the search button. Usually, it's one of the first things I do, but it didn't cross my mind since I had something else going on at work at the same time. In other words, I didn't multitask well enough.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We probably need to create one sticky with all the info anyone would want. But this will hopefully be a good start.

3. normativity

normativity Guest

Jeff, if you want, I can put together something either before I go to Kansas City for the weekend or after I get back. It's entirely up to you.

4. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Man we always stay at the ramada. I love being that close, don't have to worry about parking or drinking to much. :) We have stayed there twice with no problems and are staying there again for the Packers game! Are there some horror stories around here about that place?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That would be great. Whenever you want to do it is fine with me. Start a new thread in the Lounge and I'll stick it up. Many thanks.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I seriously suggest the Hilton for optimal downtown excitement. Yes, it's costly, but your "home away from home" should be nice, pretty and comfy, in my opinion. The Hilton is right in walking distance of 2nd Ave. which is a hotbed of activity on a Friday and Saturday night.

If you're looking for upscale, cute people to hang out with, I would suggest hanging out at Bar Twenty23, Viraggo, Lot 7 or Layla (Rule). If you want to spend some cuddly time with your special someone, The Bound'ry, upstairs is a good place to snuggle or just have a good time. Oh, Bricktops is nice, also. If you want a rocking good time with a younger crowd, The Tin Roof on Demonbreun is a cool place for flip flops, jeans and a tank top. They usually have a live band in the back. If you like fun and games, take a cab out to Dave and Busters in Opry Mills mall.

7. normativity

normativity Guest

Thanks for the heads up on what to do in Nashville!! I'm sure it'll be a great time for myself and my friend.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Apparently there must be. I do not have any personal, first hand experience with it as I do the Days Inn but it must have the nickname for a reason I suppose. Your testament to a good experience there is a good thing. Hope you continue to be happy staying there while you are town.

You know, an exit up I-24 nearby Baptist Sports Park there is a Days Inn right next to, I joke you not, a little honky-tonk called Dumas Walker's. :yes: That place sucks. (the motel I mean. I have no earthly idea how that bar is) I drove into town one night with the fam and was going to go to training camp the next day. I went to camp and by in large everything went fine but despite the bargain price I really was not 100% in love with the place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar