Best Mock So Far!?!?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by soopacee, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

talk about a never gonna happen.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sweed sucks

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Sweed is too slow. I want a burner.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pacman is a blazer.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

But if we managed to get him in the first followed by Manningham that would be awesome. Sweed would give us a good tall possession type reciever while Manningham would give us a great burner.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's funny about that is, I'd expect Sweed to stay on the board FAR longer than Manningham.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

sweed is not a 1st round pick. probably 3rd round.

9. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Pacs in Portland? :ha:

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Sweed in the 3rd is complete steal he is NFL starter material. he just doesn't fit in with what the Titans need. The Titans, first and formost, need a guy who can stretch the field with his speed. This is why I'm leaning more towards Manningham than I am any other receiver out there that is likely to be available. I could see sweed as a Michael Irving type receiver but he is not over powering nor is he fast so he has to learn to be sneaky like Irving was.

Of the guys on the Texas Longhorn roster available in this draft I would rather have in this order.

Jamal Charles - 2nd round pick, he is a speed burner that would dominate next to Vince.

Jermichael Finley - 3rd Round pick, he has all the tools to be a great TE in the future but will need some time to develop and put on some additional weight. He would also be a great slot receiver in a spread set.

Tony Hills - 3rd round - He is a guy that can eventually be a great OT, he has excellent feet and is a very good work ethic.

Frank Okam - 2nd round pick - He has 1st round talent but needs more motivation.

Derek Lokey - 4th Round - He is short powerful and has a motor that doesn't stop. Not a great pass rusher but a major run stuffer. He reminds me of Kasey Hampton.

Sweed - I think he will be a great player but not for us, we need someone with a different set of skills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar