Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best Mock So Far!?!?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by soopacee, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

Moolah:
    $0
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365
    talk about a never gonna happen.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,931
    sweed sucks
  3. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    Sweed is too slow. I want a burner.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365
    Pacman is a blazer.
  4. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    But if we managed to get him in the first followed by Manningham that would be awesome. Sweed would give us a good tall possession type reciever while Manningham would give us a great burner.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,431
    What's funny about that is, I'd expect Sweed to stay on the board FAR longer than Manningham.
  6. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    sweed is not a 1st round pick. probably 3rd round.
  7. Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Moolah:
    $13
    Pacs in Portland? :ha:
  8. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Sweed in the 3rd is complete steal he is NFL starter material. he just doesn't fit in with what the Titans need. The Titans, first and formost, need a guy who can stretch the field with his speed. This is why I'm leaning more towards Manningham than I am any other receiver out there that is likely to be available. I could see sweed as a Michael Irving type receiver but he is not over powering nor is he fast so he has to learn to be sneaky like Irving was.

Of the guys on the Texas Longhorn roster available in this draft I would rather have in this order.

Jamal Charles - 2nd round pick, he is a speed burner that would dominate next to Vince.

Jermichael Finley - 3rd Round pick, he has all the tools to be a great TE in the future but will need some time to develop and put on some additional weight. He would also be a great slot receiver in a spread set.

Tony Hills - 3rd round - He is a guy that can eventually be a great OT, he has excellent feet and is a very good work ethic.

Frank Okam - 2nd round pick - He has 1st round talent but needs more motivation.

Derek Lokey - 4th Round - He is short powerful and has a motor that doesn't stop. Not a great pass rusher but a major run stuffer. He reminds me of Kasey Hampton.

Sweed - I think he will be a great player but not for us, we need someone with a different set of skills.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.