Best news this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He hasn't announced but he doesn't really have anything to gain from staying another year so I'm assuming he comes out especially with talk of him being a mid first rounder. He's a baller. I didn't see the auburn play I'll have to try and find it on YouTube.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He played great against Ole Miss too. We need this guy. Sims has some nice speed also. Don't know what year he is though.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I saw the ole miss game he was everywhere. I like that even as a ILB he has serious pass rush ability but can also cover. Our ILB can't blitz or cover they get lost in traffic and make a tackle 5-6 yes down the field or get burned by TE's.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Are you talking about Foster?

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Cunningham from Vandy

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Okay so for this week, we want a Rams loss PLUS a Chargers win, a Bengals win, and a miraculous Jets win. If the Packers, Jags and Panthers win too that would be helpful.

If we can get that draft pick to top 5, someone will almost definitely want to trade up to get a QB there. Maybe we can get a second rounder back!

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Foster is nice too though. I'm not as high on McMillan as a lot of people are. I think he's a two down player at the next level.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

which ILB are you talking about, if not Foster or McMillan?

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I truly believe that 9-7 will win this division out right. Which means that all we have to do is go 3-1 in our remaining games and we have a very good shot at the playoffs.

Texans need 3 wins to get to 9-7... they have been horrible on the road and play @Packers, @Indy, and @Titans...home games against Cincy and Jags.

Colts need 4 wins to get to 9-7.... that is going to be tough to do with road games @Jets, @Vikings, and @Oakland. They could easily lose 2 of those

So if the Titans can win 2 of their next 3 games then more than likely they will be playing the Texans for the division title come week 17.

10. JBC

JBC Starter

Meaning the Titans either have to beat the Broncos at home, or the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Watching them play each other now, and it looks like that would be a tall order. The Titans defense will have to play a whole lot better than they have all season. I don't want to sound all negative, but the Titans have the toughest row to hoe in the AFC South to get to the playoffs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar