Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best place to buy Jerseys

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by JEsports, Aug 25, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JEsports Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    There was a discussion about this topic last year on the titans online board before they shut it down. There was a store near Nashville that everyone kept saying had the best prices on jerseys. I cannot remember the name of it, any help? Or any suggestions on the best place to pick up Jerseys near Nashville (Cold Springs, or whatever) that has good prices?

I need to pick up a few on my way in on Saturday ... your advice appreciated in advance.

-JE
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    There's nowhere cheap to buy jerseys. They all are ripoffs at like 70 dollars a piece unless you buy fakes online. The best jersey store in Nashville was Tennessee Sports Fan in Opry Mills Mall, but they've been closed since the flood.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    KMart.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,143
    If you're looking for current players you're out of luck, you won't find any. If you're just looking for some jerseys to wear, go to a sporting goods store and see if they have any old Titans players, those are usually at least 50% off.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    Wow.. that is a sad truth.
  5. JEsports Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    I've got a ton personally .. but looking for some of the "pink" ones for my wife and daughter .. don't really care if they are throwbacks are not. I'll take a look at a few stores on my way in. I found a place several years ago who had throwbacks for $10 .. wish i remembered the name of the place ;)

thanks
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    You could try Ebay. As with anything else on Ebay just be careful of who you buy from.
  7. T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Moolah:
    $0
    im trying to find stuff for my baby girl, hard work I must say
  8. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    Goodwill or any thrift shop
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    Lately places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls have Chris Johnson jerseys.