Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best place to buy Jerseys

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by JEsports, Aug 25, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    When I used to wear them a few years ago I bought many of them from China for like $30..I guess most of you don't want fakes but you couldn't tell the difference.
  2. T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Moolah:
    $0
    looking at that site they dont look half bad, may have to get one
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,075
    eBay for sure. It's usually easy to spot the fakes. I've got a nice collection going and I've gotten all of them from eBay.

I've even gotten a few for my girl.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,227
    i wish there were a player on the roster that I'd be comfortable knowing that they'll be halfway decent, and on the team for a few more years. I already have 2 CJ jerseys.

I pity the fool who bought a Moss jersey.
    • Staff / Moderator

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P.

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,484
    Britt and Hasselbeck are signed through 2013.
    Roos, Stewart and Ayers are signed through 2014.
    Morgan is signed through 2015.

The final years on the contracts of Roos, Stewart and Morgan are voidable years. Locker is signed through 2014 but no telling if he'll be good or not.
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    you can usually tell who they are when they rallied for Moss when Britt went down...

the China jerseys are pretty good to the naked eye... you have to look extremely hard to spot any errors if there are any... a caution in washing them though... the numbers may wrinkle up... but nothing a good ironing would do to get them back to what it were..

even so.. i would not advise buying any jerseys this year... nike's taking over next year and you just may end up with a jersey you'll wear for a year..
  6. T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Moolah:
    $0
    eBays always good, I got a Vanden-Bosch Oilers jersey looks nice, shame hes not a Titans but meh jersey was a steal
  7. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    Yup. I picked up a Johnson home replica at Marshalls for my step brother for $15. They had a bunch of them, more aways than home jerseys though. But $15 for a current player is a steal.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,162
    A Nigel sighting!
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,409
    They had authentics too. May still be some in the Murfreesboro area. Been a few weeks.