Best Places to Watch Titans (outside of TN)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Young54, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I tried searching for this, but couldn't find a thread.

I live in South Florida and have yet to find a bar or restaurant to watch Titans games. I realize we don't have the same following as say the Cowboys or Ohio State, but damn, there's gotta be other Titans fans out there that like to gather together. I mean for crying out loud there are Browns and Bills bars down here. Anyone know of an official or unofficial Titans bar? Anyone on this board live in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just lookup "bars with NFL Sunday ticket" in the area on google

should turn up something

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yea I know what bars show games on Sundays, I'm just hoping for one that focuses on the Titans. I'm tired of hearing the Dolphins games. It would also be nice to see someone else wearing Titans gear.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've only heard of this with the Browns. Knoxville had a Browns bar, but it was shut down for overserving.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I lived in North Georgia for around 10 years and watched the Titans on the local Chattanooga station. You could try that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

They are showing tonight's game on NBC this week. You can watch it on your local station, just like they did for a few games this year.

So enjoy!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I believe NBC will carry all of the remaining TNF games this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar