Best seats at LP Field??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezeblazin, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

So I live in DC, and i've decided to take my first trip down to Nashville to go see my team play against the Panthers.

I really don't wanna make the mistake of going all the way over there, and then having horrible seats. So if you guys could help me out by letting me know where the best place to sit is, i would appreciate it.

This is the website i'm using to get my tickets, i'm looking for something less than $150, if you rollover each section of the stadium, it says the prices that they have available.
    http://www.stubhub.com/tennessee-titans-tickets/?event_id=380050

Also, since I am taking the trip, is there any thing else in Nashville, or on the way to Nashville that I should check out???

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Get seats in the endzones. You're close to the action, and they're fairly cheap. The only problem is the perception problem. Sometimes it seems like the RB only gained 3 yards and then you realize it was 10. haha
    I had seats in section 312, which was perfect, but a bit pricey.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

The lower bowl goes all the way around the field. So obviously, the closer the the field the better... Just don't sit in the upper level. Not to say they are bad for upper lever but not nearly as good as lower level.

Just get lower level and you'll be happy.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Best seats for the money, imo, is Loge on the 50. It is upper deck, but hangs over the lower and you get great view of everything.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'd say anything in the club seating area, near the luxury boxes. All of last year I was sitting in one of the boxes and the view of the entire field was great. You could see everything that was going on over the entire field.

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Allright, pretty much everybody gave me different responses, I dont wanna spend too much money, so help me choose between these two:

These are lower level, but they are in the corner
    section 139 row EE $125.00 each

These are on the 40 yard line
    Upper Level section 334 row N $65.00 each

So basically its between lowe level corner seats, or upper level midfield seats.
    would the lower level seats be that much better than the upper????

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'd go with the upper level seats. The stadium goes up instead of out so you'll be on the 40 yard line right on top of the field.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I concur with Broken Record, especially for the price. Sec 139 is not worth double the price of Sec 334.
    How many tickets do you need?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd go with the corner. You might as well watch it at home if you're going to go top level. I've never been up there, but there's no way you can see good. Unless you're on the front row. Just couldn't see it being worth it. You'd have to try to stand behind the endzone seats to see some action.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Obviously you've never been up there, cause you CAN see very well up there, especially those on the 40 yd line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar