Best seats at LP Field??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezeblazin, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My seats were in the Loge. So, maybe it'll make more sense.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

My seats are in the loge, my folks have seats in the club and my cousins have seats in the endzone. The endzone seats are BY FAR the worst if you want to see everything. No question. Now if you have seats in the Loge that are in the far right or left side, they wouldn't be nearly as good as those in the middle, but I think you would still be able to see more without having to look at the Trons, than you would if you are stuck in the middle of the endzone.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I guess a lot of it is personal perception.
    I have sat in the loge 335 and didn't like it as good as sitting in the south endzone. In 335 I felt removed from the game, no one hardly clapped or got vocally involved. Most people were carrying on personal conversations.
    In the enzone, everyone stands for the most part, yells, and you feel like the 12th man. I have good binoculars to use when the action is on the far end, which is critical. I only look to the jumbotron for slow motion replays. I don't miss anything live.
    For the price, endzone is the best deal. I sit in the last row of the endzone, which is better perception-wise than down low. It's the lower rows that you can't tell if a run was 2 or 10 yds.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But the best when you have a Bironas 60 yarder coming right at you. Right Hoffa.

:))

5. Hoffa

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Your absolutely right about the best is where each individual sits. I have had my seats in section 335 since day one. I know everyone around me and we all cheer as loud as anyone. I wouldn't trade my seats for ANY in the house largely because of the relationships that have been built over the years. I never feel removed from the game. For me, when I ever sat in the endzone and the team was at the other end of the field, I felt very removed, but that is me. I think the loge at the center are very good seats and they were one of the most requested when the PSL's went on sale. Luckily, I had an in ;)

Bottom line...we all love our seats. If you didn't, why would you continue to keep paying for them every year?

7. Hoffa

Do you know Dan McHugh?

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Not that I know of. But probably would know the face. We are on row e, seat 1 & 2.

9. Hoffa

He sits near there, has 4 seats for wife and 2 sons.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It's funny. When the season starts and you go to games, you know everyone, everyone is happy to see each other etc. But it really is weird relationships. I don't socialize with anyone there outside of the games. Considering we have spent countless hours over the last 10 years or so, it is kind of ironic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar