Best TE core, Hunter, and Levitre News

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Per Rotoworld

Second-round WR Justin Hunter (hamstring) isn't participating in Titans minicamp.
    It means barring an unexpected return on Wednesday or Thursday, the No. 34 overall pick will go into training camp having missed all of OTAs. His toughness has already been questioned by WRs coach Shawn Jefferson, so it's safe to assume coach Mike Munchak isn't thrilled, either. Perhaps it's why Munchak has insisted Nate Washington remains in the Titans' plans after it was previously believed he was good as gone.

Titans LG Andy Levitre (knee soreness) will be limited to individual drills in minicamp.
    As will RT David Stewart (broken leg). The Titans' meal ticket road paver hasn't gotten in any team reps since signing his six-year, $46.8 million deal, and is questionable for the beginning of training camp. The Titans' entire offseason "plan" will go up in smoke if Levitre isn't ready for Week 1, but there's been nothing to suggest that will be the case.
    OC Dowell Loggains believes the Titans have their best tight end corps since "Alge (Crumpler) and Bo Scaife."
    Kevin Walter (back) will be sidelined until training camp.
    Walter has barely practiced since signing in April, and is starting to hurt his roster chances. At this point, Walter might need Tennessee to renege on its promise of keeping Nate Washington to have a real shot at making the 53-man roster.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Best TEs since Scaife and Crump, thats a joke right?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I know right. That's like saying man this is the best pizza I had since I found that slice in the dumpster 5 years ago.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Updated with Walter blurb

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

exactly how serious is Hunter's injury? Is sitting him out something they are doing as a precaution or necessity?

I was not very happy with this pick, but was hoping he could turn into a stud. I'm starting to think we have once again drafted another turd WR. :wall:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So... no one we signed in the offseason is going to be able to play.

Knew there was something wrong. Was too good to be true.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Should fired immediately

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's OTAs. Relax.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Does this mean we don't have to hold our breath everytime a TE catches a pass?

As bad as it may sound, Dowell is telling the truth.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ha, that was my first thought.

Injury Settlements next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar