"Best team we've had" -- Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I had to bump this. This statement by Fisher put a lot of pressure on himself, and I hope he knows that. If the "best team we've had" doesn't end up in the playoffs this year, he may have fired himself.

So someone should remind Fisher that this is the best team he's ever had, and hopefully he'll coach them in to contenders.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Most talented... maybe. Best? Not a chance.

The most talented team never means "the best team." If it did, the Cowboys would have gone all the way last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Besides Chris Johnson our team sucked yesterday.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

beat me to it.

we might have the best collection of talent we've had, but they're not playing like a team on defense right now.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this was a ridiculously stupid thing for Fisher to say...Not only is it not true, It was totally unnecessary.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Good bump... I take back everything I said in agreement with Fisher on this. 11 men on a field at once doesn't make them a team. Loads of talent, but they have a long way to go to even be a solid team - let alone the best yet.

7. amy

amy Starter

the boys can be great on paper, great in practice, but if they can't execute come game time, then they are not the best team Coach's ever had.

8. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

Gee, what's he suppose to say? Gee, I think this team really sucks. PLEASE!

Stop reading too much into things like this. He liked what he saw then but clearly we've having execution problems now. I'm sure a lot of gray matter is getting burned over at the Sports Complex trying to prepare for a very invigorated Jets team.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I doubt Fisher has thought about it since he said it.

10. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

The few practices I went to I was agreeing with Fish this was our most deep team we were deep at every position,besides DB. I don't think we realize how much we miss big Al I thought the youngster would step up. We need to get more creative Im watching the Dolphins running the wild cat come on fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar