Best "Titan" in Superbowl History

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You wasted as much time today as I did finding useless trivia. ;)

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Nice job! Lots of interesting names on there. A couple almost every year. Ronnie Harmon is one I forgot about. Dude cost the bills another superbowl chance. Which I believe is about the time he was milk dudded off to us. Can't quite remember. But it seems like we were thrown plenty of superbowl retreads during the Fisher era. Just no good ones. I thought Carl Pickens might be on that list somewhere too, but looks like he never quite made it to the bowl during the bengals golden era.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Perry Phenix:rotfl:

4. Looks as if all the "best titans" were losers in the superbowl.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

How about Denard Walk....., never mind.

6. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

steve baby! how he willed his team to come back, and almost had the greatest comeback in superbowl history( if it weren't for good ole kevin dyson) and had the hondeeni magic! STEVE WAS AMAZING!

7. STF

STF "blank"

Kimberly. every titan player that werent a titan at the time ;)

I dont think Steve has played for another supwebowl team than us, do you?

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar