Best & Worst Titans Interviewee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Try r/nfl

It is the off season, what do you want.

It is either this or race baiting in taboo

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol

race baiting in taboo? you could start a thread about fish and that **** would turn racist by the 10th post.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Best = Bernard Pollard
    Worst = David Stewart

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

CJ has to be the worst...and things like dat. (Insert Tourette's Head Shake here) :cj:

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

best = Britt (behind the smile he looks like he wants to kill media at times) worst = Locker (predictable and sorta closed up,he also looks like he wants to hurt somebody) I think Warmack is a smart dude, I also like Nate. Kendall never shows his fire in an interview and CJ is CJ. I always listen to Morgan because he rarely speaks, anyway I'm rambling. ( a little drunk still). o yea, wait changed my mind Pollard is the best actually with all that "knock the piss", he even speaks like that to female interviewers. He don't give a f#*k

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I'll be honest...

I can't find myself sitting and listening to an interview with any player. It bores the **** out of me. I always think of this scene for the most part, especially when CJ is talking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar