Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Big TT, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

not even as good

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Just 3 weeks?!?!?! I polished it off in a weekend. . . . . . I clearly have no life lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Hammer

Vikings is worse than SoA?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IMO it is.

SOA was good seasons 1-4 maybe, then got good again at the end

Vikings lost me after just 4 episodes

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Even more impressive than when I was binge watching it.

You really watched the entire series in a weekend? Did you sleep? Lol... There's no way.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Vikings is SoA.
    The main characters are the exact same dude.
    No disrespect to the real Ragnar Lothbrok.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Black Sails is kinda cool. Lots of booty.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Black Sails is quality. 2nd season is a big improvement so far (I'm only 4 episodes in season 2).

Penny Dreadful season2 might be my most anticipated show of the year right now.

9. The Hammer

Oh man, that Monday at work was so freaking hard lol

I did sleep, but not nearly enough. I get to the end of a show and think "Okay, I will just watch some of the next episode, then go to bed." Then I end up watching all of it.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

For me it was always "okay just one more episode" in my head, and I'd tell myself that over and over again until it was 3am before I knew it. Sometimes even seeing 3am was not enough to stop me and I'd keep going.

But I could never watch just part of one episode... Same with a movie. I gotta watch it in one sitting or it's just not the same experience for me.

Funniest thing was the fact that I kept waiting and waiting for BB to come to Netflix. I had waited long enough. I broke down and bought the first three seasons (that's all that was out at the time). I watched them all within two weeks. It couldn't have been a week later when they all popped up on Netflix. I knew it would happen.

I still have so many other shows I want to see or else I would start re-watching BB start to finish to get the full experience. I envy those who were able to start from beginning to end on Netflix with no week of waiting in between on the later seasons.

Having to wait a year after S3, S4, and S5 part 1... Brutal. But the anticipation made it better in some ways.

I wonder how far in @Titans Eternal is now. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar