Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Big TT, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

if possible i like to wait until a show is done befire watching it. i made the mistake of starting Homeland a coupke months ago. fi ished the most recent season even faster than i finished the last season of breaking bad. Now i have to wait until october for the next season

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Finished up season 1 and 2 already. Have season 3 ready to go. I can see why Saul got his own show, he is a very interesting and smooth character on BB. Really knows what he is doing and has all kinda connections. BB makes watching Better Call Saul even better.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

you need to finish bb before better cqll saul. mike was the best character in bb and he is bqck fkr bca.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We tried telling you. Lol

I will warn you that there is an episode towards the end of S3 that is pretty pointless... It's called "Fly." Just a heads up. It's slow.

And yea... Saul and Jesse were my favorites in BB.

S3 is great especially towards the end... and it'll just keep getting better. One of the few shows out there that is capable of improving season to season.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. The Hammer

Mike was my favorite. He appears at the end of season 2 of BB and I love that he is in BCS.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Skyler is a no good whore.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fly separates the BB fans from the fanboi's

LOVED that 'day in the life of' episode. It was a budget saving show that showcased the lab set.

One of my favorites episodes.

Right behind the train robbery which was the best TV episode ever

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't mind "Fly" because I already loved the show so much by then. And it was just the calm before the storm.

But some people have zero patience and would quit watching right then and there. Why? I don't know.

I felt the need to warn him though. It's not like anything important happened in the episode.

Either way, it was a filler episode.

And yea... "Dead Freight" had to have been the best episode. My ex actually stopped watching the show after that though.

Maybe the kid getting killed was just too much for her. Lol... Either way, what a dumb place to stop watching.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Fly was pointless

At that point you know who Walter was. I'd honestly just skip it when you get to it so you don't have to waste time.

Am I the only one who didn't like Saul? I mean, I liked the character and what he was, I just didn't think he was that strong.

Hank was my favorite, hands down, him and his partner.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

loved Fly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar