Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Big TT, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I like most types of movies.

One of my favorite westerns was War Wagon

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Gives me chills..

[​IMG]

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'd say you like exactly about 64 huge boxes of them!

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

heh, thanks i love useless internet arguments over pop culture

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

but the point there is that he's always had these impulses. he's always felt disrespected and bitter about being this milquetoast science teacher who should have been a part of something much bigger. the diagnosis was just the catalyst for him to decide he was going to be powerful. then pride kicks in and we all know what marsellus wallace had to say about that. i don't think heisenberg is some dr. jekyll character. he's what was always inside walter.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think you are overutilizing your literature degree there @10ACTyrant - LOL

I think WW acted with the motivation displayed early and once that die was cast he went with it. He said himself he should have ended it, when was it, right after Jessies GF died I think it was. He had the $s he wanted/needed and the ability to walk away. I think he regretted not doing so

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I kinda think the point with Jekyll always was that he is forever living inside of any one of us and just needs the right triangulation of events to be tapped into.. And that happens in a big way here..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Rough final scenes last night....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really like BCS. I can't really say it is a better show than Breaking Bad but there are times I think I do like it more. Walt and Jesse were not really very likeable characters to me, especially Jesse. Saul and his girl I genuinely like. Mike's daughter-in-law (who has been missing) and Saul's brother I find really interesting as characters. And although I'm one to give credit to the performance of Skyler (Walt's wife), the scenes with Walt, Skyler, and the kid were always grating to me.

Sad fate that this show will always have to be compared to it's predecessor, but what they've done with Saul... I'm really impressed.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

People on their facebook page were whining about the short seasons.. I think they're just right. Any more fluff, and the show runs the risk of becoming boring...

Unless they dedicated more of the show to Mike's story. They've said all that needed to be said about the Jimmy/Chuck/Kim angle, and then some.

2-5 extra episodes would have watered down the season to the point that some episodes would be fairly worthless.

Thank god for mike. Brings a little adrenaline to the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar