Better without Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Consider Pac gone. This angle appears to be phase one (or two) of easing Titans fans into the idea. Hope we get a decent trade for him.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bah, never believe anything climer says about pac, it will never be positive. even when he isn't here, has kept quiet for a few months and isn't causing any trouble, he still writes about one negative blog per week about him.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

like you can believe anything that Fisher says about Jones

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Replace Pacman and getting suspended with Thompson and getting cut and I agree with the story.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Also I don't have to read the police blotter to keep up with my favorite team.:grrhee:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's silly to even suggest this. Our defense is better without Pacman, yes. But only because our defense is without Lamont and Hill as well.
    If you add PacMan to this current defense, we would have beaten the Saints by at least 2 more touchdowns. He shuts an entire side of the field down, and we know Harper doesn't.
    Then factor in his returning skills. Nobody on this team is half the punt/kick returner, and we're still doing good in that area.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

our defense is better this year...no denying that...

but if we had Pac instead of either Harper or Cortland, we would be even better...

so, no I don't believe we are better without Pacman....

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pacman didn't do many kickoff returns last season. Wade did over 66% of them. I don't think he'd end up doing them at all if/when he comes back.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Sometimes I wonder if Climer and some of these guys are really the mental midgets they appear to be or if they are always playing some kind of game. If we assume for a moment that we have the same personnel starting on our defense this year as last year (Hill, LT and without Odom or Fowler) maybe with the exception of Harper filling in for Pacman are we better? Of course not. Now think about our defense with Pacman playing with the current group of guys in Harpers spot (not to mention returning punts). We have a pass rush this year and we are stopping the run. Now if we could just get Griffin in the game somewhere we can really be solid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar