Betts or Portis an Option?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Lets say the Redskins go into draft day having the idea to trade Betts or Clinton Portis, do you think the titans would be interested, assuming turner talks start to decline, and we are going into the draft with just LenFat White?
    I think if we aquire either of these two backs we will have a strong gain, we all know what Clinton Portis can do, although i am worried about his shoulder problems, and Betts killed last season for the large portion he started, would you guys want one of these guys behind Vince Young for a 2nd or 3rd pick?

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

enough with the lenfat already....

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i started it i should end it.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah at least come up with something creative

6. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

anywayz i dont know about betts or portis, which one would <b>you</b> take?

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I don't think the Skins will give either of them up for anything less than a second. Either one of them would be great and either one of them would be expensive.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

how can i post a picture from paint it wont let me....i have a nice one

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Sign up for an image hosting service like www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com either one lets you upload your pics to the web once you have done that put

[​IMG] in your post

here's a Portis pic
    [​IMG]

10. smili

smili Starter

I think Betts would fit well in Chow's system, and he's definitely good enough. He's probably not a 25 carry back all year, but in a committee backfield I like him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar