Betts or Portis an Option?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Id take Portis in a heart beat, hes a top 5-10 rb in teh league, and just had a tough last year, with the time he had off, expect him to be fresh

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd take either but Portis has so injury concerns. I think Betts can be a full time back he did it the last 7-8 games or whatever it was and was sensational. Thats said I'd still take either one hands down.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

That picture is down right scary I don't want him as my starting RB no offense thats just disrespect to your teamates when you slack all offseason and come out looking like that. They give you a starting job and that's just throwing it in there face when they trusted you to show up in shape and you blow up like a balloon.

4. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I dont think Lendale is that over weight. Wasnt he around 250 in the Rosebowl? His body type isnt that much different than Jerome Bettis. Go try to tackle a 250lb guy running down hill all game.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Just as long as he can go all game... I'm cool with the weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar