Big Ben not too banged up...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He looks good considering the face plant he did on that Chrysler.

I bet he won't be the same... watch... he just might have lost a step...
    he might not be as good. Not the same anymore. Head trauma is a strange thing.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If he comes back and is "the same", it'll be a miracle. Tons of things could go wrong. I've heard depth perception and peripheral vision as things that could go wrong with his eyes, but confidence is the big one. It wasn't a football injury, but your life changes after a life-threatening accident, I know. He just might not be the same guy.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I havent even had the accident but I know I would never be the same. I'd be worried one hit would break away all the plates and whatever and my face would fall apart and i'd be walking about like Castor Troy in Face/Off.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, the week after the accident, I was totally waiting for a Face Off reference, and now, weeks later, you've caught me unprepared... Nice one, Gunny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar