Big Game From Lendale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I dont think tahst the reason he was drafted at all Thunder....You cant deny production at such a high level from White.USC all time leading TD rusher over the likes of Bush,Simpson,etc....the man was flat out a beast n college..If he gets his head on completely straight,and works his arse off he could be great.And thats how Reese drafts...Potential...should've asked Calico

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yeah, it's always a crapshoot....but you have a 2nd rounder (supposed to be a 1st) you would hope would come in camp ready to play. At his age a hamstring shouldn't take that long to heal. Fortunately Henry has had a great year, but I think like many on this board, we expected to see more production from him. You just had to bring up Callico....lol.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I would love too see him condition in the offseason with George (not very likely). This guy has the frame and skills to be a beast, but with the injuries i havent really seen more outta him than Chris. But I much prefer the down hill, hard nose running of Lendale over the Long Stride still of chris

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

hip flexor is a nagging injury- he'll be fine, I think he will get about 12-15 touches an get somewhere around 80yds on the day- remember he emotionally got us hype in the NY Giants game and his long run against the Colts got our offense going...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LenDale has a hamstring injury and couldn't do any workouts. That is why he fell and there isn't much he can do to be football ready when he can barely walk.

6. true that, i had a hip flexor injury earlier this year, all u can do to let it heal is just stay off of it, it hurts to run, but u can still do it in a game with all the adrenaline going

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fisher is pulling a Belichick.

8. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

is lendale going to let theat cross town midget beat his *** at his homefield????? I really don't think so.

9. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Because the injury-riddled season is White's first in the NFL, it is troubling. But it has not been a trend for him in the past, so I am not ready to write him off as a perennial liability.

Bo Scaife, on the other hand, gets hurt a lot. It sucks, because he is talented and a hard worker, but his legs pop a lot more than they should. He used to have quasi-WR speed, to give y'all an idea. An organization can benefit a lot from him when healthy, but cannot rely upon him being healthy.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMHO I doubt we can be successful running the ball down the Jags throat. This might be a good game to open up with VY, spread the field and let VY make plays from the gun. An occasional draw or screen to Brown and VY running the ball will keep their defense off balance. I bet with our lack of depth at TE we see more 3 or even 4 WR sets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar