"BIGGEST STAR" of the Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Todays Tennessean 3/6/2014; Jim Wyatt
    Talking about Chris 'Its-everyoneelses-fault' Johnson, "A first round pick in 2008 and easily the teams biggest star,....."
    So that's why we went 9-7 last year! If CJ is our "Biggest Star" again this year, we're f****d.
    CJ is determined to get that 8 million. I say we don't give it to him and tell him, "It was someone elses fault". Then tell him we used the money to buy two GOOD players instead of the Biggest Star.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CJ is our biggest name, without question not even close.

But the real star of the team is Casey or Wright. Hopefully it becomes Jake Locker and the Tennessee Titans, but for now I'd say Casey and Wright are the most household names. Pollard is popular but I doubt many fans even know where he's at, probably think he's still a raven or something.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This team doesn't have a star right now. That's one of the problems.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

So.... he's carrying 2 different titles;
    1. Biggest Star
    2. Possible Team Cancer
    No wonder so many people got fired!

5. Fry

Don't forget his "Every Coach's Dream" thing he tried to start up like five years ago.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

LOL. Not many fans outside of tennessee have heard of Casey and Wright. Now they may be our best players but they are not household names.

7. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

Great post. I'll see you at the KKK rally tonight. Bring your baby and his Playboy mag. I'll bring the "Every Coach's Dreams" T-shirts and after we'll got to Johnson's house, collect half the money the front office gave him, and give it Mike Munchak as part of his severance package in Pittsburgh. We'll have to keep a little of it for those two other GOOD players like maybe, Darren McFadden or M. Jones Drew.

Maybe we can trade Chris Johnson to the Rams for their #2 pic -....oh wait, sorry, I was told that topic doesn't exist on this board anymore due to my inadequate knowledge as a Titan and football fan for making such an outrageous (lol) statement of opinion. My bad. We'll discuss it at the rally tonight.

8. Fry

High five to JimmyTitan, because it will likely be the only one he ever gets.

• High Five High Five x 14
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

WTF just happened?

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

LIKE WE NEEDED ANOTHER CJ THREAD!!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar