"BIGGEST STAR" of the Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

There isn't a star now I would call a star but Horton's defense next year will make a rumble round the country. I trust the guy totally. A lot of people will suddenly start taking us seriously if we have a D that can keep its opponents to 14 or 17 points a game and has a bit of nasty in its make-up.

If we have that , the point of having a guy past the cusp that would cost us more $$ than he already has done just for another dose of east-west running for minus a yard becomes inconsequential. The rest of the O with Whizz's revised playbook should cover the shortfall.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That's it. We need an "All things CJ" thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

In all honesty I'd like to see :cj: stay, but he'll have to take a pay cut. I think with his lack of production and recent surgery his stock should be a bit down.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If CJ doesn't want to take a pay cut fine, but we get to cut his hair to match old teammate William Hayes

[​IMG]

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Kenny Britt is a bigger name than Kendall Wright.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The only star on this team is Big Red aka Rusty Smith!

[​IMG]

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

CASEY...
    hands down....in the dirt before he F's your QB up

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Paul Kuharsky made a good point in one of his blog updates. There are banners of Jevon Kearse, Eddie George, Frank Wycheck and a blank wall where Munch used to be. We don't have any guys worthy of taking those banners down and that's our problem.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I've said this for years.

I like Kearse and all, but he really shouldn't be regarded as a franchise great anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar