Biggest Titan Bust???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonestABE, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Shad Meier was at the very least the biggest draft reach we had. Dude was not even expected to be drafted and we took him in the third lol

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Pacman. Need I say more?

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Chris Henry. Still scratching my head over that one.

Lists like this often also include Lendale White.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

To me, a bust is someone who never produced well on the field. Not to someone who didnt live up to his hype. Lendale, Vince, and Pacman all produced well on the field for us so therefore they were not busts. Chris Henry, Woolfolk, Paul Williams etc..

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

As far as return on investment:

Paul Williams and Chris henry. They were never productive at anything, ever. Woolfolk was bad, too. VY is a major idiot, but he at least contributed for a short amount of time.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think it is Woolfolk and Henry. Neither guy helped the team win any games.

No denying that VY and PacMan both single handedly won the Titans a bunch of games.

Calico gets a pass because of his injury.

The draft when we landed Henry in the 2nd and then P. Williams in the 3rd was just plain pathetic. It is crap like that that leaves your team devoid of talent.

I just hope this doesn't bring back Woolfolk's Uncle to the board.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

disagree.

Vince Young was a bust and he was taken with a #3 overall pick. However, he was OROY. That mitigates the "bust" label.

Note my statement "so far....." I think you'd be hard pressed to say the Locker has delivered ANYTHING close to a #10 overall pick as of yet. He was injured this year, but prior to that I didn't see anything to suggest he could win close games (save Detroit) which is a stretch.

I think we need to be honest with our projections of Locker based on what we've seen. He looks easily rattled, he is inaccurate and has good but not great mobility. We drafted him WAY too high.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

His hands were never injured. Balls were bouncing off of his face mask. Calico was another stupid project pick.

9. Riverman

Another stupid project pick.

10. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Andre Woolfork

He switched positions in college and only had two years of experience at cornerback and we take him in the first round. I don't know if I should put it on him or our front office for selecting him.

The team around him made him an all-american, that is why I am hesitant whenever someone brings up us selecting a cornerback from Alabama (see Houston and Kareem Jackson).

A picture of Andre Woolfork should always pop into your head when you even fathom us selecting Dee Millner.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar