Bill Belichick gave me an idea.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fonzerrillii23

fonzerrillii23 Starter

The Patriots never could stabilize their safety spot. Devin McCourty was struggling in his second year, but prior to that he was a probowler. So out of no where Bill decided to try him out at the end of the season at safety and he blossomed. The move became permanent when that traded for Talib. Now it looks like they finally have some stability at the back in.

I've always thought that Jason McCourty would be a better safety then corner because he struggles with bump and run. I just hate that this organization refuses to think outside of the box.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Then we can give Mouton more snaps!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, like you said, they moved him to FS permanently when they acquired Talib. Who deserves more snaps at CB on this team? Verner already needs to be moved to NB and Sensabaugh/Mouton haven't earned starter status(Mouton flat out sucks).

4. amy

amy Starter

Yes, one would think that since what they are doing isn't working, they would just jumble it up and see what happens. But you know, change is what most people fear most. Irrational, but that's the way it is. That is the reason for so many fundamentalists all over the world thinking the same way. Different god, same fear.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Good thing we kept Finnegan instead of Griffin. This will make for an easy transition.

Oh wait...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

J-Mac can play it all! Best DB we have.

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

:biglaugh: Gets me every time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hey, last I checked, Houston was down 42-7. Makes me feel better about our beat-down in week one.

Small pleasure, but between this and the Steelers win it's about all I got this season :brow:

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He gave me a new idea as well. Hire his front office along with their scouting dept.

10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

One thing's for sure, New England's defense is no joke this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar