Bill Belichick gave me an idea.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I was all for keeping Finny and moving him to FS. Finny had played safety in college.

I also liked the Pats drafting Hightower. I had him as BPA when we picked Wright. Bellick and their FO knows that a good QB can make late rnd receivers into all-pros. Brady has allowed them to concentrate on building a stout young defense. The Pats rarely miss on their 1st rnd picks. While the Titans have had a real issue with drafting in the 1st.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I wouldn't call McCourty a good 1st round pick.

Meriweather
    Maroney
    Watson
    Daniel Graham

all within the past decade. They're a little over 50/50. and too early to tell for sure on the last 2 years drafts.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I thought the same thing about Courtland Finnegan

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yep, I wanted Finnegan at safety as well. But, why would he make the switch and get paid much less. The top safety makes around ~$6M, Finnegan is making like $10M now. So, if we matched that deal we'd have the highest paid safety about ~$4M, and that's just silly.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wonder if we go get a corner this year (FAs: Brent Grimes, Sean Smith, Q Jammer, DRC, Cox, Talib or draft: Dee Milner), if we could then move McCourty to FS? We'd have to get rid of Griffin and still have a hole at SS.

Jason is much better at corner than his brother. Devin was getting ate up every game, Jason for the most part has been solid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar