Bill Parcells will be rooting hard for the Titans this weekend

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bill parcells, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

Hi Bongo..Hi Bipolar

you guys have got to spank the fish this weekend and put them away for the year!!!

LETS GO YOU TITANS!!!!:yes:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You need to go to TitansCentral.net if you really want to talk to your Bongo. (I can't imagine why you would) He's likely spreading the word that Volek sold the Titans out to the Chargers with our gameplan for the suitcase from Pulp Fiction. I'm glad you have come to see us. That's great.

[​IMG]

3. whats up Bipolar!!!good to see you man!!:yes:

I could pass on Bongo(didn't know)thanks..

I just thought I would give you some well wishes this weekend!!!

dont be a stranger at JI!!!!:yes:

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND DUDE!!!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh, I am... ya know, people posting here this week after seeing last week's game... well, it's all doom and gloom from what I've been reading from my fellow Titans fans. Man, that is such bull****. It's as if everyone thinks we have no chance of being competitive against Miami. Miami sucks like a 2 dollar whore. Miami sucks so bad they have sent trolls over here. I'm not talking about the kind of stuff I post at JI. I'm talking about stereotypical troll posting... pathetic. If their fans are that scared of a crap team like us with a douch like KFC running things... we have some kind of chance.

5. you guys are going to win!!!

Culpepper sucks!!!

and I have just uploaded my new avatar for you..I think you will like it!!!

good luck tommorow Bipolar!!!!and GO Titans!!!:yes: :yes:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

this avatar from insider cracks me up. how can a jets fan not love that?

how's that kicker doing?:grrhee:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey B Parcells.

We had a troll here not long ago name of NJ_Jets,a real @ss.
    Only guy I could find on JI with a similar name is NJ Jet Lover but he's not very active over there ,you know him?

I really think we can beat the phins:))

Are Jets fans still down on McCareins? Good luck yourself dude

8. 1)I never heard of that poster.there are other Jet fan boards

2)kick the fins *** tommorow

3)McCareins has alot to prove..because so far he has proven nothing with the Jets

good luck guys!!!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar