Bills DT Marcell Dareus arrested on felony drug possession

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Holy ****,

Sounds like this dude needs time on a couch rather than time in a cell. Not making excuses for him but damn son....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yes, but how long does it stay in your system? Some drugs like E only stay in for a couple days. Weed stays in for 4-6 weeks. If the synthetic stuff only stays in for a few days then it is easier to get away with.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh he certainly does. And I think he is getting it. After his brother was killed last year he definitely started something.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

That is one of the reasons drug testing at any level is complete ****.

The hard stuff is gone in 72 hours.

Nobody cares about alcohol.

Only catch harmless pot heads.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I have seen a few highshool kids intubated (breathing tube) because of synthetics recently, and can report small head bleeds as well. I tell people if you want to smoke, stick to weed. Ketamine can be a fun high, but if you take too much and hole, your in for an unpleasant experience. Not that I do anythinng like that anymore. They keep these synthetics legal by changing a molecule or two different from what laws are passed to make it illegal. It takes time for the laws to catch up to the newest thing, and so it continues.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Really? It's half an ounce in WV!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I smoked the spice stuff about 8-10 times. It gave me a very similar feeling to weed. Easier to get too high with it than weed though. Definitely got that way once. Was paranoid, and slightly hallucinating. Very unpleasant. I cannot speak on the long-term use of this stuff as I didn't use the stuff very long and not really that many times. I do know people who got way too high on the stuff and freaked out to the point they thought they were dying. A few of them even went to the ER in case they were. I don't know anyone that was/has been seriously hurt by it, but again, I don't know about what long-term heavy use may do to someone. Rather just smoke weed myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar