Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bills Game to Take on Playoff Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: For the Titans, Sunday's game in Buffalo will take on a playoff feel because both teams enter it at 7-7 with the winner hanging on to slim playoff hopes and the loser eliminated. "It’s the big difference between being eliminated and still having a chance," said Titans coach Jeff Fisher. "Those reasons are obvious. We’ve played the last couple of years where we were eliminated. They played hard and they worked through it, but it’s a different feeling coming to work knowing there’s still a slight chance. It’s certainly a different environment."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I'm hoping for a great great game here. I'm so excited for this game. Hope Travis goes for over 100 against them. Hope LenDale gets in on the action. Hope Vince throws for over 250 and breaks 100 running. Hope the defense plays like crazy. I hope we punch them in the mouth and leave them on their back.

Ditto for New England, too.
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    The playoffs start Sunday for the Titans and Bills. It will be interesting to see how VY handles this kind of atmosphere. Although the games leading up to this point were critical in hind sight this is by far his biggest game and the most pressure he has had in the NFL. On top of that a large part of the nation is now watching VY to see what he can do. The pressure is on.
  4. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Vince doesn't know what pressure is :brow:
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    playoff atmosphere of 16,000 unsold tickets.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    30 atmospheres of pressure predicted. No problem for Vince.
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Can you say: "Blackout?"
  8. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I'm hearing we're predicted to lose.

Excellent. All is according to plan.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright