Bills Game to Take on Playoff Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

It sucks that I'll be working while this game is on. I will just have to sneak a radio under my jacket or something :) The less crowd there is, the less noise our offense has to deal with. I think our offense is use to all the noise, so it might be a weird shock for them. The Titans have got some nice breaks in the past few games, but will need to focus more for the upcoming games and playoffs (if the magic of the situation works out). Except for last week, the offense was improving every week. However, you can't really gage that in any way. Since Jax was the first "good" defense that the Titans have faced in a while... ranked 7th or something. I think the Bills' defense is ranked 31st (or so I saw on Point After on NFL Net). The Titans should have no problem with this team, but stranger things have happened. We know that very well.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think their defense is ranked 14th. Jacksonville is ranked #2 now. Thankfully, much to Jim's chagrin, stats are misleading. We're ranked last again.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

According to NFL.com

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I like this guy. he doesn't ask for much :ha:

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hope i win the lottery..

[​IMG]

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: :ha: :grrhee:

I think I'm being reasonable.

I do think if his ankle doesn't give that Henry could be in for another big day, one that he's clearly looking forward to. The O-Line will do their best to give it to him.

Don't think the offense liked being on the sidelines kept to 98 yards. I think they come in with a big chip on their shoulder.

I think the team is ready to put up a big game on the Bills as a warmup for New England.

Buffalo drew the wrong team, at the wrong time.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Vince did 249 and what was it, 78, 87 in one game, so I think 250/100 isn't out of the question, and we've had games where we go over 200 yards rushing total. I see us on the doorstep of this type of production -- and eventually more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar