Rumor Bill's interested in Britt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daniel Miller, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

So wrong! We could use a franchise tag on him and if he stays healthy again all year like he did last year and puts up big numbers you better bet your ass that he will be tagged!

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

IDK, like I said before. I am holding out hope that we "Haynesworth" Kenny. Meaning, franchise him for one year with no intention of signing him to a long term deal. Giving us another year with him.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would never hand Kenny Britt franchise money, he's a freaking idiot. And I highly doubt he puts up the numbers needed to justify tagging him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Are you serious?

If you actually read my posts, you'd see that I pointed out no team in the NFL is going to offer a 3rd -- or any draft pick -- for Kenny Britt.

Of course the Titans would trade him for a 3rd. They would also trade Eugene Amano for six straight 1st-round picks. Both deals have about the same chance of happening.

Give reading a shot, man. It's actually pretty cool. And it helps you avoid looking so uninformed.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Concured. Not paying a guy 10mil a year to either A: Be in law trouble or B: Be injured

6. JCBRAVE

You do not know this though. Youre basing this on previous trades I get that, but IF, big word is IF

and try going along with something, it'll make you look less like a woman

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not gonna join a conversation about a stupid topic. It's not like this forum lacks people for that task.

8. JCBRAVE

Yet you're on here every day

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Britt won't be back next year anyway, if someone offered a 3rd round pick I would be all over it. We're not winning a Super Bowl next year so I don't see the point in keeping a guy who is probably going to get injured and then ask for way more than we're probably willing to spend in the off season. The WR is pretty deep this year and I would have no issue using a pick early to try and replace him.

Let's be honest, we all know how talented Britt is/can be but the chances are slim if he ever lives up to his potential in Tennessee or anywhere else for that matter. If a team wants to give us a 3rd for a guy that's not in our future plans then you take that every time.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar