Billy better off in two tone blue...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

So I realize he's long gone and forgotten by now, but I'm certain more fans wish he was in a Titans uniform right now rather than a Charger's. The injury of Vince got me thinking we are in desperate need of a backup QB. Fans were a hair away from jumping the stadium and tearing KFC in twelve pieces after last year's performance. I wonder if he’ll be any better vs. the Cows..

Heck, I've even brought it up in the offseason and suggested that our second pick be used for a backup QB, but most folks thought that was too high a pick for a backup QB. So we drafted Chris Henry instead. I'm not sure the reasoning behind that because as of yet CH appears to be a bust. Don't beat yourselves up about that wasted pick though. Its no secret that we’re notorious in burning our second rounders.

As for Billy…
    looks like a lose/lose situation to me. We lost Billy, and up until now Billy appears to have lost all chances of being a somebody in the league. Poor dude has talent but is unlucky as Chris Brown. I’d hate to hit the tables in Vegas with either.

Unlucky Billy plays two snaps last year and gets sacked on one. Ouch.
    Fast forward 9 years from now.. This is where I see him.

[​IMG]

So much for running his mouth at Fisher. Should have just been a man about it and he'd be starting week 7.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dude you turned him int a klingon:ha:

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

OOOOH! Blasphemy! KFC is a veteran! He's been to a Super Bowl!! Just like...

...Trent Dilfer!

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I knew he looked familiar when i was photo-crapping it..
    Couldn't put my finger on it.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Now the weird looking dude looks like Billy in a McNair jersey..

[​IMG]

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I like this more..

[​IMG]

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i wish we had volek....i think if sandy put him in right now they'd have much more production in their passing game....volek would kill it with chambers...he has such a good deep ball..and tahts chambers special...

man i wish we could have him right now insted of KFC

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Isn't that NOD?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

You mean him?

[​IMG]

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

rofl :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar