Billy Bob

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EKttvRozrM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EKttvRozrM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So much to love about this..
    -Billy Bob being a pr*ck
    -Famous Monsters of Filmland
    -Forrest Ackerman
    and an unmasked Unknown Hinson to boot

This band must be awesome..

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Our light guy at our theatre looks like he'd be Billy Bob's brother. He sounds exactly like him, looks like him, but he's chubbier and doesn't have as much grey.
    And he's not near as freaky...that we know of.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

does he like biscuits? mmmhmmm

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

IDK Billy Bob just comes off as a pr*ck to me in that interview. Dodges obvious questions. Tries to compare himself to Tom Petty. How about you do something in the industry people recognize before you act like you are a top preformer. Maybe he should have just answered some of the questions?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just the fact that he has Hinson (aka Early from Squidbillies) in the band and the tale about the FM Monster models is after my own heart. No doubt he's buds with Tom Petty, thus the reference..

7. now its been awhile since i have seen the movie slingblade but i do belive it was fried taters not biscuits

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

It was french-fried potatoes and biscuits with mustard.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

watch the movie again. He says french friend taters, biscuits, etc... several times

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Why does that interview video skip? It looks like they spliced it together to make Billy Bob look like he's on drugs. I don't know, it's just weird...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar