Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Finnegan2win, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its kicking back up for me now....

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I played it for about an hour or so.

Beautiful game, I think I'm enjoying the characters, scenery and story much more than the actual gameplay.

Run away religious nationalism is fun stuff.

It is weak for a FPS.

I hope they eventually give me a reasonable explanation for how this city is floating. It is really bothering me.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

a wizard did it

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You find some audiologs explaining how.it happens

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well, even Elizabeth tells you towards the end if you don't find the diaries.

Sometime soon I'm going to begin my 1999 playthrough.. I fully expect to be on the verge of throwing my controller, even on Normal some parts were pretty tough. That shield is not strong enough for sh*t. Handymen are going to be retarded..

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'm debating playing it again as I got kinda bores the first time. The atmosphere of BI just wasn't as great Rapture in BS1

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Exactly

You always knew you were underwater in Rapture. If you are not outside with a good view, its just like any landscape.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I keep forgetting how terribly sad these games are, once again the ending has made it worth $60.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

TOLD YOU

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm not really big on FPS's and I felt the same way with Bioshock and.......

I really thought they were going to dwell on the slavery/religious thing more than they did. I mean they did with the religion, but that tied in well in the end. Songbird wasn't as big of a part as I expected. Vigors seemed kind of put in, and not really a part of the game like previous games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar