Bipolar has got a video : McNair nevermore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the part where, vince gets picked in the draft is probably the best thing that has ever happened to the titans, and i loved it when eddie ran or ray and then made him miss haha

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I would say the Titans making the superbowl is the best thing that has happened to the Titans.

3. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jyh8lr0gLBQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jyh8lr0gLBQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

funny how ray lewis pretty much ended eddies career tho. i sitll see ray kickin it strong in the NFL, where's eddie?

but im not gonna talk ****, i just really stoped in to say thanks for the QB, seems like we will have everyone one of your starters soon enough....i guess titans are smart after all.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Really? How many games did Ray play last season? Not exactly what I'd call "kickin it strong"...

5. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

For those of you that have Comcast, the 2003 Wildcard (Eddie's Revenge) and the 99 Wildcard (MCM) are featured on the NFL OnDemand. Check em out, almost an hour feature on each game.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's ok, I guess you Ratbirds will be content with a QB who doesnt practise and will get injured tripping over Ray's knife or Jamal's coke trail.

How is the old snowblower going anyway? Ready for another 3.4 yard per carry season. I guess dropping the soap in the shower affected his running style...or maybe he enjoyed it that much he likes having men catch up to him from behind.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ravens:

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

What a nice video. Nothing like remembering that win against those hated Ravens.

9. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

What can you say about a team that is happy with anothers washed ups? Not too high an expectation I guess. Atleast the guys we picked up this year were still contributing to their previous teams. Nothing against McNair but he hasn't exactly been lighting it up or putting that extra time with his recievers lately. Let me know how that all works out for you.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:lol2: and the idiot of the day is ..............Tyler Pursley for his often stated but stupid quote that Ray "Killer" Lewis ended EGs career in the 2000 PO game.

Seems all Titan fans remember EG starting from 2001-2003 and gaining over 3000 yards, plus in Murdermore city EG picked up "Killer" with a dislocated shoulder and slammed the should have been ex-con into the ground while picking up a critical first down on the way to a Titan PO victory over the ratbirds.

Over 2500 NFL carries ended EGs career, not some punk arse thug from Murdermore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar