Bipolar would like to say...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have been in support of Vince Young for some time now...

I'd like to say right now, before the draft begins, that I will support the choice 100% because I'm going to get on board with Young, Leinart or Bush...

even if we trade out and end up with D'Brickshaw... I'm happy and a fan of the Tennessee Titans no matter what.

I thought I'd make this thread as a place to post little nervous rants that don't belong in a topic... and aren't worth a topic.

If given the choice between Young and Bush...
    I think I'd take Bush... I'd be a fool to think otherwise...

but I'm a fool anyways... so whatever...

We are closing in on one hour...

I know you are all excited as I am...

I still support Pacman Jones as last years choice.

Drink the Kool-Aide!

Before I discovered this MB last summer I never dreamed I could have so much fun on a MB... I have had alot of fun.

I'd also like to share with you some personal news...
    My life is changing and soon enough I will not be the regular that I have been over all these months. A recent turn of events at work has thrust upon me a new opportunity. I'm going back to trade school for a new technical certificate. I will still be in the mechanical contracting business but I'm going to study 4pm-10pm mon-fri for a year after my full-time job to become a HVAC/R service tech.

This is a big deal for me. After May 8 I won't be online much but I think I'll still drop a few posts on the weekends... I don't know. I'll see how it goes. As corny as it sounds I'm going to miss you guys. But, come fall I'd like to meet as many of you as possible for tailgaiting at the coliseum...

Thanks TitanJeff for all the fun you let me have.

Gunny, thanks for being such a good buddy. Starkiller, thanks for the 411. Broken Record, thanks for showing me there is more than one way to express an idea. RollTide, thanks for the arguments. SoxCat, thanks for the objectivity. Glinks, Vigsted, Kami, Puck, Banshee2, maximus, Hoffa, fitantitans, avvie, WoolfolksUncle... thanks for being friends.

I know I have left many names out that I would like to include...
    I'll miss you guys more than you will miss me...
    I won't be all gone... but there is no way I'll post an average of 10 a day anymore... (that might make some of you happy.):ha:

There are others I have forgotten, some new memebers too, but I just wanted all of you to know I would have never gotten as wrapped up in all of this had it not been for such a great group of regulars.

Let the new era begin, whoever the choice is...

[​IMG]

In November of 1969, homeward bound aboard the "Yankee Clipper" command module, the Apollo 12 astronauts took this dramatic photograph of the Sun emerging from behind the Earth. From this distant perspective, part of the solar disk peers over the Earth's limb, its direct light producing the jewel like glint while sunlight scattered by the atmosphere creates the thin bright crescent. Today at 10:24 pm Eastern Daylight Time is the Summer Solstice. From an earthbound perspective, the solar disk will climb to its greatest northern declination marking the Northern Hemisphere's first day of Summer and creating the longest day -- with over 15 hours of daylight near latitude +40 degrees.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Wow. BP, dude, this is already an emotional day - no need to pile on:ha: Seriously, let me be the first to say you'll be missed. Some people "bring the fun" to the board, and you're the man on that one. Good luck Brother BP!

Now, I'll stop being sappy and get on board for the draft!

3. Good luck on a new horizon Bipolar.

Actually.............what is your real name?

If you don't answer, I'm afraid I will have to say.................Ne

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

John F. Wilkerson.

My friends and family call me "Jay"...

I have been called "Jay" my whole life because my Dad's first name is John, so "Jay" is a nickname of sorts that is my first name sorta.

Oh yeah... was right.
    We just drafted Vince Young!!!

[​IMG]

5. YESSSSSSSSS, we have Vince Young

My name is Will Jackson if you wanna know

6. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Congrats on your opportunity BiPolar. I will still look forward to reading your posts on the weekends. You know deep down you can't stay away.

Oh and my name is Vince!

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Congrats, BP. Look for my PMs, bro.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

BP congrats. You've brought a lot of great energy to the forum, and have been good for this place. I'm sure you'll be able to hang around, if in lesser form. And hey, it's only a year, they pass pretty quickly. Hopefully we'll see you at some games... Wow, Gotitans.com members in person? That's crazy!

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]Bipolar in a lesser form.:lol3:
    It's not like it's never happened before.
    [​IMG]
    I plan on having a "Have a beer with BP thread" starting in preseaon. I believe I'm going to buy a case of beer and wheel it to the location in the snapshot and distribute free beer to anyone that addresses me as 330 BP and tells me a goTitans.com screen name... :brow:

Anyone care to take a guess where exactly that location is and which forum member is in the Bishop jersey? I can't confirm a correct guess and if that is you (and you know who you are) ... if you would like me to remove the image that will not be a problem. (a pm will do) I'm the one with the wig and finger of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar