Bironas Closing in on Franchise Record

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: If Titans K Rob Bironas makes his next attempt at a field goal, he will tie the franchise record of 20 with Al Del Greco. Bironas hasn't missed a FG attempt in the last seven games. He's 26-for-28 on the season. Like a pitcher heading into the late innings with a no-hitter. "I don't like to talk about it," Bironas said. "The media writes about it, the statistician keeps the stats, and the fans read about it. My job is just to go out there and kick the ball, and I am either going to make it or miss it. I hope I make a lot more than I miss because I work hard to make field goals."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the one bright spot for the team this yr...of course I had rather have 7 points but take what you can get

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They guy should make the Pro Bowl. He and Al may be the only two worthy.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What a pickup Bironas has been. We could not have asked for much better.
    I agree, he should be in the pro-bowl.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I disagree with this being a bright spot. I would much rather have him 6 of 7 or something.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

They better sign him to a deal before someone else does but, like always TN waits till is too late to do stuff like that and end up upside down. Albert Haynesworth the same watch the titans waste their time and he end up somewhere else!!

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

well when your offense can't score and he has to kick FG's he is the bright spot and your offense isn't

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Albert's not going anywhere. If we can't sign him to a long extension we will franchise him.

9. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Then we will have a Disgruntle guy in our team for 1 year, i guess we have to wait and see how this plays out at the end!

10. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Disgruntled or not he has to play and play well to get the contract he wants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar