Bironas has a bad night

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danimal

Danimal Starter

If you remember when "Automtic" Al De Grecko was our kicker his decline happend very quickly. He suddendly wasn't able to get the ball past the line of scrimage. If Bironas is not able to turn his spiral around in the pre-season there is no reason to think he will in the regular season. I guess this is one of those coaching calls that can define a season. For me: we can't afford to miss field goals, and if we do miss some it should be grooming a new ringer.

That being said I hope Rob can get it together.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I wonder if these rumors of alcoholism are fact or fiction. Bironas has made numerous clutch kicks for this franchise.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is my point exactly. Had we cut Del Greco before 2000 we may very well have a Super Bowl ring.

I feel like that bum singlehandedly lost us the playoff game against the Ravens.

I know people will say he won us that Eagles game... fair enough. But what about the Ravens game at home during the regular season when he missed the PAT and cost us the game?... It all would've evened out.

And when McNair threw that pick 6 to the murderer at the end of the playoff game... that wouldn't have happened because we would've been tied at 10 and playing for a FG which could have easily been made by an average NFL kicker.

Suck it, Al. You will forever haunt me. I forgive you as a person... but not as a player.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Hello Dan Carpenter.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lets face it, Titans overpay every one of their players. Cant hate Rob for cashing in too.

6. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Al del Greco has a special spot in my repressed memories.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar