Bironas Signs Tender

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no way we let a good clutch kicker like rob walk, not with the we way play.

2. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I don't think you guys need to worry about this too much. They're planning on working out a long term contract and kicker contracts are not near as hard to negotiate. It's not like this article said if bironas doesn't get a long term deal soon he's threatening to hold out.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

he wont be going anywhere...he was pretty much our offensive MVP last year

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Can we sign him to like a 9 year deal please?

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

haha, yeah the way he's kicking, he'll be good to go for that long

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

At one time, Al Del Greco was popular with fans....

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

you mean Al Del CHOKO...RIGHT?

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Easy, i have his autograph. Anyways we just signed our best offensive threat from last year to a 1 year deal.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If there are signs of tenderness, lower the offer.

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I think the titans are struggling to actually sign a kicker to a longer term deal. It has happened too many times where a kicker goes from one of the best in the game to terrible. Vanderjagt was one of the best kickers in the history of the nfl and now he can't get a job. Even vinatieri is worse now than when he was with new england. Hopefully he'll be great for a while but remember that kicking is probably 90% mental and if they get just a little off it can snowball fast. I think they want to sign him for a couple years but are weary of the money they give him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar