Bishop Sankey is twice as good as Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 9, 2014.

?
  1. Sankey

31 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. Johnson

21 vote(s)
    40.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Shonn Greene just outplayed the first RB off the board on Sunday. Sankey just isn't good. He's going to be consistently decent but he never had the physical talent Hill or Hyde had. Typical Webster pick. He literally had every RB on the table and opted for Sankey. That says a lot about his talent evaluation.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree bro. I don't hate the Sankey pick, but I was disappointed that they didn't go in the direction of Hill. I liked his style of running and size better. Not to mention, they had an OL that was a work in progress and needed someone to run in-between the tackles. Greene was the only option available and was hurt etc. I just don't get the pick, outside the fact that he fits the "Whiz" system better. I also didn't like that they passed on Bryant when they had unproven receivers as well.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5 years from now when Hill and Hyde are busted down and useless lets see who the better RB was. Sankey is a good player, just cant see that with car salesmen blocking for him

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think Sankey could be good in the right system, but when and will the Titans have that? I mean honestly, he ran worse than ANY other rookie RB. I agree he didn't have the best line or weapons around him though, which is why I am excited to see him with that (If the Titans provide it)

5. JCBRAVE

Weve never had this bad an OLine, 2012's was close but this was a joke. We were literally sending Sankey out there to do it all alone. Sankey was set up to fail later in the year, but look at his numbers back when we had NFL talent starting.. Whole different guy with NFL blocker as apposed to NFL cast offs.

Only big RB's can play with this joke of a line, thats why Greene was able to do a little with what weve got, he can carry people due to his bigger frame, thats not Sankeys game, but I do belive he fits into Whiz' system.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

You can make the argument Sankey was no good cause he had car salesmen blocking for him.

But in college he was running through holes that those salesmen could test drive through. Sankey looked like average talent with good blocking.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

8. JCBRAVE

why is @TitansWillWin2 showing me footage of CJ running over 160lb high school kids?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Showing that he wasn't always a *wimpy* RB. He still has it in him by who do that and only last 3 years in the league with a frame like his.

10. JCBRAVE

how does a video of him plowing over smaller players from HIGH SCHOOL prove he has it today in the NFL?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar