Bitterness Outbreak In Houston Area Manifests Itself In Online Editorials.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

CO, just judging by your post count, it looks like you're kinda new, so maybe this will help:

Overalls just likes playing smack. He's really a good guy, and he knows he doesn't have four legs to stand on when it comes to defending the Mighty Cows. But he still enjoys the smack game, and none of the criticisms leveled at him faze him....in fact, he enjoys it.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, like I said, that I knew of.

Now run a search on posts about Matt Leinart during the same season previous to the Rose Bowl.

Uh-huh...you see now? :yes:

The defense rests :) (sometimes a bit too much...)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't have to run that search. I knew exactly what you meant. I just wanted to point out that maximus was touting Young... he told me to watch him before the hype wave crashed. When I had the chance to watch the Longhorns last season... I did... had maximus not told me to, odds are I might have been watching another game, likely an SEC game.

btw- early on last year I was crying for us to go out and get Leinart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar