Breaking News Black Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I would look at Norv if it were up to me. The real question though is, would anyone who actually knows what they're doing want to coach under a scrub like Munch? Especially with all the teams that are blowing up their coaching staffs and will no doubt be on a better trajectory than us in a very short period of time.

2. Tim

Tim Starter

Reid canned and Turner... Only names worth talking about right now

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I don't think Munch is considered a scrub among NFL people.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Riiiiiight.

Of course no one would ever come right out and say that. But do you really think a guy with the experience and (relative) success of a Norv Turner would really want to coach under a guy with the track record of Munchak?

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Does anyone know when Munchak's meeting with Adams is?

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Hasn't been annouced.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I don't know.

8. Tim

Tim Starter

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Poor Romeo Crennel. Dude was set up for failure. Never should have been made head coach. Gets stuck coaching a terrible team with a terrible QB. Has to watch a player kill himself right after killing his GF. Then gets fired.

Gotta say he is the only guy on that list I feel bad for today.

And what about Scott Pioli. How many coaches has he fired? Does he still have a job?

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Sometime in May. Bud wants to see how the draft and free agency play out before addressing the coaching issues. There will be plenty of good coaches left for us in May...

:sarcasm:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar