Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Black Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I'd like to say I can't believe it but its par for the course now. The D only improved against awful teams. My favorite part was when Munch said " do you just fire a guy because his defense gave up too many points?" Attention Munch, the team with more points wins. Gray makes it easy for the other team to accomplish that.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    I really think Munch is just afraid of confrontation or hurting someones feelings. You could tell that Palmer was alittle bit personal when he said he was not the only problem.
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Munch also said that they would be exercising the option on Michael Griffin's contract, bringing him back next year. So yeah.......Griffin back, Gray back (potentially), pretty scary.
  4. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $535
    just want i wanted for christmas, another year of this garbage thanks bud! :wall:
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    Honestly, this is probably the first time I have actually felt that Bud just turned his back on the fans.
    GoT and SoCalTitan867 high five this.
  6. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Munch has 2 years left on his contract. That's what he'll be given if he isn't extended before then.
  7. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I feel the same. Actually said this is the first time I can ever remember having nothing to look forward to in an offseason and upcoming season. I also said Bud didn't care about the team or the fans so while I won't jump ship and hop on another teams wagon I wouldn't be spending any money on the franchise either. Apparently I'm a fake fan now. Oh well.
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    He's already been extended once. They'll do it again. We're destined to suck. It's the Titan way. Winning takes a back seat around here. They make sure their buddies are taken care of first and foremost.

THIS ISN'T MUNCH'S MAKE-A-WISH, BUD!
  9. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Maybe Munch should start calling the plays on D - he showed more defense in that interview than Gray showed all year. HEY-OH!
    GoT, SoCalTitan867 and Two Kings high five this.
  10. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,590
    Most wins by a team in the NFL from 99 to 2004

Yea, the organization just packed it in one day and said "i dont care about winning anymore"
    titansfan89 high fives this.