1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Breaking News Black Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Dec 31, 2012.

1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

I'd like to say I can't believe it but its par for the course now. The D only improved against awful teams. My favorite part was when Munch said " do you just fire a guy because his defense gave up too many points?" Attention Munch, the team with more points wins. Gray makes it easy for the other team to accomplish that.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I really think Munch is just afraid of confrontation or hurting someones feelings. You could tell that Palmer was alittle bit personal when he said he was not the only problem.
  3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Munch also said that they would be exercising the option on Michael Griffin's contract, bringing him back next year. So yeah.......Griffin back, Gray back (potentially), pretty scary.
  4. Ryno

Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

just want i wanted for christmas, another year of this garbage thanks bud! :wall:
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Honestly, this is probably the first time I have actually felt that Bud just turned his back on the fans.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. SoCalTitan867

Munch has 2 years left on his contract. That's what he'll be given if he isn't extended before then.
  7. SoCalTitan867

I feel the same. Actually said this is the first time I can ever remember having nothing to look forward to in an offseason and upcoming season. I also said Bud didn't care about the team or the fans so while I won't jump ship and hop on another teams wagon I wouldn't be spending any money on the franchise either. Apparently I'm a fake fan now. Oh well.
  8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

He's already been extended once. They'll do it again. We're destined to suck. It's the Titan way. Winning takes a back seat around here. They make sure their buddies are taken care of first and foremost.

THIS ISN'T MUNCH'S MAKE-A-WISH, BUD!
  9. titansfan89

titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Maybe Munch should start calling the plays on D - he showed more defense in that interview than Gray showed all year. HEY-OH!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Most wins by a team in the NFL from 99 to 2004

Yea, the organization just packed it in one day and said "i dont care about winning anymore"
    • High Five High Five x 1