Breaking News Black Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I'd like to say I can't believe it but its par for the course now. The D only improved against awful teams. My favorite part was when Munch said " do you just fire a guy because his defense gave up too many points?" Attention Munch, the team with more points wins. Gray makes it easy for the other team to accomplish that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really think Munch is just afraid of confrontation or hurting someones feelings. You could tell that Palmer was alittle bit personal when he said he was not the only problem.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Munch also said that they would be exercising the option on Michael Griffin's contract, bringing him back next year. So yeah.......Griffin back, Gray back (potentially), pretty scary.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just want i wanted for christmas, another year of this garbage thanks bud! :wall:

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Honestly, this is probably the first time I have actually felt that Bud just turned his back on the fans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Munch has 2 years left on his contract. That's what he'll be given if he isn't extended before then.

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I feel the same. Actually said this is the first time I can ever remember having nothing to look forward to in an offseason and upcoming season. I also said Bud didn't care about the team or the fans so while I won't jump ship and hop on another teams wagon I wouldn't be spending any money on the franchise either. Apparently I'm a fake fan now. Oh well.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

He's already been extended once. They'll do it again. We're destined to suck. It's the Titan way. Winning takes a back seat around here. They make sure their buddies are taken care of first and foremost.

THIS ISN'T MUNCH'S MAKE-A-WISH, BUD!

9. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Maybe Munch should start calling the plays on D - he showed more defense in that interview than Gray showed all year. HEY-OH!

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Most wins by a team in the NFL from 99 to 2004

Yea, the organization just packed it in one day and said "i dont care about winning anymore"

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar