Blackberry Storm

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

November 24th or so it finally arrives for 199 with a 2 year contract. Luckily, my contract expired and I've been holding out- and this is only 100 more than the weaker phone I was going to get.
    I'll probably regret it afterward, as I never play with 'extras' much once the new wears off, but I do use my current blackberry as a portfolio basically, and this one will be much better for showing potential clients my works on the spot.

Plus... I figure it'll kick the total sh88 out of the iphone, so...

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i dont know if it will take out the iphone. The iphones pretty incredible

3. It will be Apple's best competition yet, but the fact that no one has seen one yet leads me to believe they can't afford to put it through too much scrutiny beforehand...

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

isn't google and sony making phones to rival the iphone as well?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^there's the new t-mobile type one. G1? Its got the touch screen and all...don't know much else about it.

And I'm trusting the name Blackberry to beat out anything Apple just simply knowing that apple makes overpriced junk, and blackberry actually makes good phones. Not so sure that the BB will be near as "cute" though...which seems to be what wins these wars these days.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't say Blackberries are good phones either, at least not in my experience with them.

7. Yeah, my brother got pissed with his last Blackberry and got an iPhone 3G.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At my old job we called them brokeberries.

At my current job we have them set up on a server for their emails and all that crap, they are generally alright so far.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What about Blackberry Bold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar