Blaine Gabbert done?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I'm so glad we got Locker over Gabbert, I'm hearing Gabbert could be gone in Jacksonville after this season. Guy on ESPN said he could see Vick ending up a Jag putting Gabbert on the street. Gabbert doesn't seem to have what it takes...he looks like another Brady Quinn and Matt Leinart.

Looks like Jags are yet again in need of a franchise QB :)

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really do not think Gabbert got a fair shot. Blackmon is a huge bust, Lewis was a one hit wonder and MoJo is out. That whole team is in serious need of everything.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah that whole team sucks, but so does Gabbert.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jags shoulda never turned on Leftwich.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

every mizzou alum/fan I know thought Gabbert would suck in the NFL.

He got picked due to his ideal build... your build does not make you an NFL QB.

He wasn't even much more than average in college.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I hope they don't draft Geno ....

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If I'm a team like Denver, New England, etc with a superstar QB that's aging (Brady 35 & Manning 36).. i'm trading for Gabbert. Sitting him for 3-4 years, develop Aaron Rodgers style, and hoping to turn around his career. I don't see it, but Gabbert is a first round talent thx to his Mizzou #s.. just needs to develop a ton. What better way than sitting behind a HOF QB?

As for Jacksonville, just move to Los Angeles already. I have a great plan, JAX to LA.. becomes the LA _____. Then they go to the NFC West (Cards, Sea, SF) and the Rams join the AFC South. LA has all west coast-ish teams, and we have the TX, INDY, STL, and TN (all somewhat close).

An LA team lead by Michael Vick & Maurice Jones-Drew would get some attention. Blackmon could be legit. Posluszny can play also.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

i like your idea, but adding the rams to this would only ensure this division is the most boring in football.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You act like they're a downgrade from the Jaguars? The Fisher vs Titans would be a spotlight. Rams are on the rise.

10. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Uhh his Mizzou #s were just as underwhelming as his numbers in the pros. The guy has never shown elite production as a QB, just exceptional physical tools. The guy is a bum, and I for one hope the Jags ride him out for a long time. I enjoy watching them squirm:troll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar