Blake Beddingfield radio interview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Former Director of College Scouting for the Titans Blake Beddingfield joins Paul K and the Midday 180 radio show to talk about who made the call on Vince Young, Pacman Jones and the guy who kept Devin Hester from becoming a Titan...

I especially enjoyed the beginning where he's talking about what we have in todays roster, he calls it how he and most others see it, no holding back...

https://audioboom.com/posts/6063193-blake-beddingfield-with-the-midday-180

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

A+ interview, everyone should listen

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

It's too bad most won't see this til things pick back up around training camp

Guess it'll be as good then if it's not lost in the shuffle

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

JCBrave made a good thread?

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. VondyP

yeah its crazy. someone else was pimping the interview in shoutbox yesterday but no one ever made a thread. jcb's best thread was a stolen one

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I always imagined PK's voice to be extremely high pitched and screechy, so that was a letdown, but very much worth the listen indeed.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, good interview. It didn't sound like he was as much of a fan of Reinfeldt and Whiz as the rest of the GMs/HCs. Seemed like he kinda moved on from them very quickly when discussing everyone.

I can actually see where he's coming from on Ruston, with the 3 owners and 3 HCs during his tenure. Dude still sucks though.

Even though I've heard the Devin Hester story before, it's still infuriating.

I wasn't paying total attention during this part, but did he say Marshon Lattimore "wasn't on our board" or did he just mean he "was off the board (at pick 18)?

8. VondyP

he said he was off the draft board.. but it sounded like they wanted adoree either way because of his special teams ability

9. JCBRAVE

FWIW half the threads here come from shout box chatter

Especially most of yours

#9 JCBRAVE, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Bishop. Sankey.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar